Arduino BME280 – Could not find a valid BME280 sensor – SOLVED
Hi, if you facing the same problem as me :
I found a solution for this problem.
- First, check your BME280 address by this sketch
- if your address is 0x77 you do not have to change anything
- if your address is different change your library
- open library file Adafruit_BME280.h – normally is saved at C:\Users\USERinfo\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_BME280_Library-master
- find #define BME280_ADDRESS (0x76) and change to your scanned address
- If you still have the same problem open file Adafruit_BME280.cpp – normally is saved at C:\Users\info\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_BME280_Library-master
- change to
Problem is because adafruit library check CHIPID and your chipid is different than what adafruit sell.